Currently Wandering » Outdoor Family, Adventure Travel, Simple Living - Family of 5 Traveling the United States in an Airstream.

Airstream Kitchen & Recipes

Cooking in an Airstream has not been THAT big of an adjustment. I’ve wanted to simplify our eating habits and meals for quite a while and traveling full-time has given me the perfect excuse. In the last 6 months I’ve really been pushing to eat healthy and clean (non processed, fresh fruits & veggies, etc.). We’ve managed to do really well, but there’s always room for improvement!

We are very much of the 80/20 eating types. We eat super healthy 80% of the time and fall of the bandwagon the other 20%. Its a good balance and we don’t have to give up our favorite treats permanently.

Here are a few of the recipes I’ve blogged, or you can check out my Pinterest Page with our favorite recipes,¬†¬†lunches, and recipes I want to try. If you have something you love, feel free to leave a comment! We love to try new things to eat!

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

*

*